Wednesday, February 21, 2007

permeations of yellow

Andy already covered most of whats been going on lately quite well. Except for the big lady in lime green at Bailey's. But we won't talk about that.

The weather has been quite nice for the last couple days. I took a walk around the neighborhood earlier. It was dark so there's wasn't too much to see. Now, I don't know about y'all but sometimes even the little things can make me hungry. Like getting the mail, for instance. You wouldn't think that walking out to the mailbox could make someone hungry but I think it can. So me being the thoughtful guy that I am, I left a suprise for one house in the form of a peanut butter cracker in their mailbox. Hope they're hungry.

3 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

can you leave me a peanut butter cracker in my mailbox?

Mary-Beth said...

comment for sammi.

Anonymous said...

But I wanna hear about the big lady in lime green!!! Pretty please??