Tuesday, April 17, 2007

message in the mints

sorry for being scarce lately internet is hard to come by these days. more updates soon, I promise. I just wanted to show y'all something. this is from back when we were in New Hampshire.




This is Sarah-Jane. I beat her in a board game. she was at Easter Vigil with us. a day or so later I discover these pictures.










personally, I think this was quite rude. and no warning. so to get her back I have posted this post, warning all of you about her. and if I had really tried, I probably could have found a better picture of her. but I want that one. because of the message in the mints.




(really tho, charming woman. don't tell her I said so.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Sarah Jane's mother, I'm quite sure she must have had sufficient provocation to have done such a thing.

Andy said...

her mother you say? hmm....

Anonymous said...

I heard you are going to possibly hit Misourri... does that mean you are heading home?

samwise said...

We don't have a home.

Sarah said...

from you infrequent blogs post updates, to the less than enthusiastic way you talk, it's apparent that your little trip is winding down. of course there's so many exciting things happening back here at home to come home to. :D