Thursday, May 17, 2007

short backstep

Lest you think we forgot...

Something else we did in chicago was go see Melissa P. one evening. I must say it was quite a blast. We went to.... somewhosawhatsaname place for some REAL chicago pizza. dang it was good stuff. quite tasty. and there was a funny little man at the table beside us eating by himself. And he kept watching us. And from what Andy and Melissa tell me, he was quite enjoying my stories, though i didnt see myself.

Then we went to a bowling alley. except we didnt bowl. but we did play pool. and I played some shootemup game with pistols. I love those games. I even got Mel to play with me. She's pretty good at it.

And then.... we took pictures. And she was even in them!!!! crazy i know. she's not a picture person, but she was kind enough to be in some with us. You can find those on our flickr. or just go here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/vaguelyvagabonds/

Melissa it was a pleasure to meet you. You are even more cool in person than online.

2 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

comments comments comments! tici tici tici tickets! :P

Anonymous said...

No one is more cool in person than they appear online.
Either that or everyone is more cool in person than they are online...

Whatever, I'm as cool as ice already, so I don't need to worry either way ;)

Not that you'll ever find out... :P