Saturday, May 26, 2007

latest

so we got back to texas, stayed in dallas a night, then lufkin (home) a week, then to austin. we were staying with Ben W, who only moved to austin a few months ago. he has a very nice 2 bedroom apartment he allowed to to share for a bit. sam stayed for 2 weeks and then headed back to lufkin, and I stayed for 3. sam is now working his construction job back in lufkin for a bit, and I'm living with philip here in Canyon Lake, about an hour north of San Antonio. I be plumbing. for the time being. I don't think sam plans on staying too long there in lufkin, and I know I don't plan on staying too long here. but the money we had could only last so long, so we had to stop for a bit, build it back up.

after a bit, (maybe a few months,) I plan on heading back out on the road. I'm not sure if sam is coming with me or going his seperate way. that's something that's still being discussed. if y'all want to see us, as always, comment, email, whatever, and we'll see about heading your way. at least 2 of the stops on our trip came thru comments on this blog. so don't hesitate.

lastly, I just want to say that if the good Lord leads you to help out 2 brothers in Christ, (and real brothers,) then feel free to donate your life's savings. just pick up your phone and call 1-800-HARBUCK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could drop by me, only if you happen to be passing, of course, wouldn't want to send you out of your way. Even if it is only by a few thousand miles :P
However, if you are, I'd expect to have heard from you by now, since that was one of the requirements of our deal ;)