Friday, September 7, 2007

weeeeee

alright people, lets start this up again. traveling again. and as always, we've started this road with Willie Neslon, On the Road Again.

We left Lufkin yesterday, Wednesday, September 5th. we drove about 4 1/2 hours to Austin, met up with Ben W, our host for the night. had dinner with him and his brother, and then I drove my GF back to home to San Antonio.

We woke up this morning, left about 10, and drove until 7:30, when we arrived in El Paso. we're staying here with Lara and Kevin. just until tomorrow I mean. then we head to Tucson.



as for a quick over all plan, we're driving to CA, and then on monday, I'm dropping off Sam in the wilderness. and he'll hike for months on end. and I'll be around CA for 2 weeks or so, then head around CA, Oregon, Washington, and eventually, (hopefully,) Canada.

anyway, that's all I got right now. check back for more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There better be no 'hopefully' about it!! I want to see your ass in Canada at some point mister, or I do declare I will never speak to you again!! Ok, so that's an empty threat, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, and that's all I have to work with!! ;) Have fun, be safe!!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend?!

Anonymous said...

I think my knowledge of Texas just increased tenfold in reading that entry (and with the help of Google Maps...)

Have fun wherever you're at or going to. If you get married, don't forget to call; you have my contact details...