Friday, May 15, 2009

...

I know we're being horrible bloggers, not writing about adventures and such. I've got things to write about, just little time to write them. I'll get caught up when I get home, which I know is less exciting, but it'll have to do.
MB and I went and saw the Counting Crows in concert last night. amazing show, really really enjoyed it. we're currently staying with couchsurfers, Thom and Sean, who are so so awesome. we only have a few days left, and then we're heading home, to get caught up on sleep, on writing, and to get back to work. we have plenty more pictures and such, just nowhere to upload them. probably won't have time to blog again before we get home monday, so after that we'll write up some of what we did. later chaps.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Tales of the wanderings of Mary-Beth and Andy.

samwise said...

living the good life...

Joshua said...

Found something on Zinn's facebook page you might appreciate:

“Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” ~ Alexander Solzhenitsyn